Our dog policy for a great, dog friendly, break on The English Riviera
- Firstly, it is important that you let us know you are bringing a dog before you arrive so we can prepare for your visit
- Please make sure flea treatment, vaccinations and worming treatments are all up to date.
- Settle you dog for the journey by exercising them before hand. It helps them sleep in the car.
- Depending upon the distance you are travelling, allow for stops to enable your dog to relieve themsleves and have water.
- When you arrive in Torquay at the apartments give your four legged friend a little walk to relieve themselves before then taking them and introducing them to their holiday home.
- We will supply bowls, blankets, throws and towels etc but if your dog has some favourite items, bring them along as it helps them to settle. Dogs must not be allowed in the beds.
- Dogs must not be left unattended in the apartments. Dogs that may be happy alone at home, can become distressed left in a strange place. We can arrange dog sitting for you.
- Since you're bringing your dog with you, you obviously love dogs and so this is gentle reminder to pick up after them. People who don't put the health and welfare of children and other dogs at risk.