Information for guests travelling with dogs to Torquay
We are absolutely delighted to welcome dogs to the Muntham Apartments and Townhouse and we know the joy of taking our two sausage dogs Oscar and Hector away with us when we go away.
But as loving and responsible dog owners we also know that there is a need to plan and be prepared and we offer this guidance for guests bringing their four legged best friend with them to this wonderful part of Devon.
- Please make sure flea treatment, vaccinations and worming treatments are all up to date.
- Settle you dog for the journey by exercising them before hand. It helps them sleep in the car.
- Depending upon the distance you are travelling, allow for stops to enable your dog to relieve themsleves and have water.
- When you arrive in Torquay at the apartments give your four legged friend a little walk to relieve themselves before then taking them and introducung them to their holiday home.
- We will supply bowls, blankets, throws and towels etc but if your dog has some favourite items, bring them along as it helps them to settle.
- We request that dogs are not left unattended in the apartments. Dogs that may be happy alone at home, can become distressed left in a strange place. We can arrange dog sitting for you.
- Since you're bringing your dog with you, you obviously love dogs and so this is gentle reminder to pick up after them. People who don't put the health and welfare of children and other dogs at risk.
- We have lots of information about things you can do with your dog in the area and places you can go. We are happy to send this to you in advance of your arrival
We make a one off charge per booking of £20 per dog. Some of our apartments (those on the first floor) are not really suitable for larger breeds so please feel free to call us to discuss your requirments.
For more information about breaks with your dog in Torquay, please visit our special website dedicated to dog friendly holidays on The English Riviera. Click here.
Click here to check availability, prices and to book.
Don't forget, if you book direct with us you will automatically get up to 14% off the standard rate offered by the online booking agents..
Alternatively, please call us on 01803 292958 or 0791 905 1066
Click here to return to home page